Worst Symptoms: Itching, cramping, leg pain, cellulitis, heaviness, swollen ankles, veins with knots, strange & abnormal feeling in legs. Problems with socks digging into swollen ankles & causing pain and itching. Legs swelling on car trips. I had to wear diabetic socks.
Describe your experience with us:
- Provider/Doctor/Nurse Practitioner: Dr. Sam is excellent & knows his stuff.
- Phlebology Techs: Megan is the best!
- Front Office Personnel: Always warm, friendly & professional.
- Account Services/Billing: So far so good.
- Call Center/Patient Service Center: Professional & always helpful.
Additional Comments: Your clinic is all about the patient and that is so rare these days. I felt cared for and always knew I was in good hands. The entire staff is helpful, friendly & looking out for my needs. Dr. Sam is the best.
What made you choose us?: My friend gave me your newspaper ad.
Results: Less swelling, less itching, less sensitive, no cramping, heavy feeling better. Knots are reducing in size. Better overall feeling & appearance.