Worst Symptoms: Tired legs; unsightly spider veins. I couldn’t stand as long as I would have liked to.
Treatment Experience: Spider vein treatment was nearly painless – a very pleasant surprise. Staff works quickly and professionally to give patients the best outcome with the least amount of discomfort.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Excellent bedside manner. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed.
- Nurse Practitioners: Excellent! Very friendly and took their time with the personal touches that made the experience so much better.
- Phlebology Techs: Skilled and professional. Explained anything I wanted to know more about.
- Front Office Personnel: Very friendly, courteous and helpful. Accommodating and patient.
- Billing Staff: Very helpful; explained everything clearly.
Results: Excellent! 2 EVLA and 4 TCC’s, USGS and spider vein treatments. Legs feel better – can stand longer and no longer feel the need to sit down all the time.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: Warm and person-centered. The staff is friendly and takes the time to be sure patients are comfortable. Genuinely interested and concerned.