Worst Symptoms: Pinching pain, heavy legs, swelling, Charlie-horses. Really slowed me down; had to elevate my legs in between daily tasks.
Treatment Experience: Treatment experience excellent in all areas.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Kind, caring, gentle, professional.
- Nurse Practitioners: Professional, caring, patient with all my questions; very informative.
- Phlebology Techs: Friendly, professional.
- Front Office Personnel: Friendly, courteous, caring.
- Billing Staff: Professional; very helpful.
Results: More energy, sleeping better, able to stay with daily tasks for longer periods of time.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: The staff seem to be more caring.