Worst Symptoms: Tired legs, a lot of sores, venous stasis. Could barely make my day, and I work on my feet most of my job.
Treatment Experience: Everyone was very helpful and nice. The treatments weren’t as bad as I expected.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Dr. Gupta very helpful and kept me at ease.
- Nurse Practitioners: She was very helpful.
- Phlebology Techs: They were informative, helpful and friendly.
- Front Office Personnel: Were very helpful and easy to talk to.
- Billing Staff: Allowed me to make payments, which I appreciate.
Results: No more swelling; easier to stand on legs.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: They take the time to talk to you and explain what has to be done and what was done.