Worst Symptoms: Heavy feeling, sore legs. Very unsightly, ugly to look at. Walking was very hard; always felt like I ran a race no matter what I was doing. Standing was so hard for long periods of time.
Treatment Experience: I put my treatment off for months after my mapping because of the needles, but found there is very, very little pain in every treatment I had.
Comments on Clinic Staff:
- Doctors: Doctor Sam – really enjoyed him and his 'mosquito bites.' He answered every question I had in a way I could understand, and if I couldn't, he explained it in a way I could.
- Nurse Practitioners: [Did] her part with the needles in such a way you really don’t feel it much.
- Phlebology Techs: [Had] the ability to make all fears go away during treatment.
- Front Office Personnel: Very professional, friendly; has the ability to calm your fears.
- Billing Staff: Very friendly.
Results: I noticed such a difference in just the first treatment, my legs feel so light. I can walk better, stand easier, and now after seven treatments, my legs look great – even my husband noticed.
How Vein Clinic PA is different: The Vein Clinic PA truly cares about helping you.