- We use the latest technology to fix the underlying problems at their source. We do not believe in "band-aid treatments".
- Treatments are safe, very effective with little or no pain.
- Vein Clinic PA is one of very few Medical Practices in the nation to offer “laughing gas” for our EVLA patients ultimate comfort. Enjoy a totally pain free procedure in comfort of our offices and drive yourself back to work (or shopping!).
- The majority of our patients experience improvements on the very first day.
Covered by Insurance
- Our treaments are covered by almost all insurance, including Medicare and MHCP.
- Our dedicated team of insurance and billing specialists will help handle your insurance and assist you at each step.
- If you have substantial out of pocket expenses, you can use FSA/HSA or one of our payment options.
Patients with no insurance coverage can qualify for our time of service discount.
Our dedicated team of Insurance and billing specialists are available during extended hours. Visiting patients from Canada, patients currently without Insurance coverage or those with significant out of pocket expenses can use one of several payment plans. Our staff will do everything possible so that patients can focus on what is more important – their legs and their health.
Vein Clinic PA
Patient Account Services
2801 Wayata Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55405
- Hours: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday-Friday
- Phone: 952-641-4498 or 800-955-8346
- Fax: 888.389.5033
The Vein Clinic PA Difference
- We believe that when there is passion for work and a commitment to the speciality, excellence becomes routine.
- Vein Clinic PA specializes in treatments of vein problems. Veins are all we do, all day, every day.
We fix past failed treatments (and lost smiles!). Read more
Most importantly, we love what we do.
We Fix Failed Treatments
Thousands of patients came to us with failed treatments in past. Many were told that nothing further could be done or had little hope of further improvement in legs. Past treatments included surgical vein stripping, radiofrequency ablation (VNUS Closure), Injection Sclerotherapy or Surgical Phlebectomy that offered only temporary or no relief. Almost every patient is now enjoying healthier legs that look and feel better.